AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:32:29 -0500
Send Membership Dues for 2011 - $25.00 per adult to:

African Assoc of Madison
P.O. Box 1016
Madison, WI 53701

Visit: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Mr. treasurer I paid my dues at the meeting at the Urban Center when we elected new Board members. Can you please verify and let me know if I am actually still an unpaid member? Thanks.

--
Thomas Adeetuk
College Library