VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:57:50 -0700
From:
Jennifer Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Greetings, VICUG-L:

I'm using Outlook 2007 with JFW 14, and I'm by no means an Outlook
expert. Yes, I still even use Eudora for some of my email, like this message.

What I'd like to be able to do, with Outlook 2007, is to attach an
email message, or even an email thread, to a calendar appointment, or
even to a task. Is there an easy way of doing this, short of copying
content from the email message(s) into the notes area?

I don't need to necessarily physically attach the messages, I
suppose, but I'd like some kind of a pointer that illustrates linkage.

I was thinking "follow up" would do something like what I'm
envisioning, but I'm only seeing the ability to "flag" the message.
Can I "flag" for certain dates? Am I perhaps missing that feature?

Thanks for any thoughts from the longtime Outlook experts. I'm trying
to quickly learn the features of Outlook that can help with staying
organized and keeping email topics, calendar, and tasks in sync.

Best,
Jennifer

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]