Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:38:43 -0700
Sender:
From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
butch what is the input and out put of the iss repeater and pl?

now i'm using eggbeater antennas to work ao51 with the tmv71a radio. try it, maybe we can work each other as the bird goes by.

i had to put minue 111 in from the kenwood website. i guess now it's in there. anymore minuse added sense then?

please call me and help me with a problem, my number is , 1 707- 422-4203 ask for walter hampton that is me. the problem is my test transmisions do not come back to me. i hear the man in echolink test server but not me. please take me through the steps adjusting whatever it is. people can't hear me on the eveing net . that is the handiham's net. thanks for your help butch