From:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:57:59 -0400

In just three and a half years, I have reach my 400th post at Gluten-Free Fun. This is very exciting and I hope you will visit my blog to help me celebrate.

I was diagnosed in 1981 with Celiac Disease after months of my parents toting me around from doctor to doctor. Once I was diagnosed, I went gluten-free almost immediately and there was no looking back. It was the early 1980s and my parents were clueless, simply because there was NO information out there about Celiac Disease. There was no Internet so my pediatric gastroninterologist put them in touch with one of the oldest celiac support groups around, the Celiac Support Association. We received occasional printed newsletters throughout the 1980s and then joined the local CSA chapter in the early 1990s. The information we got from these meetings was good, but it wasn't like it is today.

With encouragement from my dearly missed friend, David Fischer of Gluten-Free NYC, I started my blog as a New Year's resolution in January 2007. The rest is history!

Please visit my blog for exciting interviews, product reviews, and gluten-free giveaways.

Erin
Gluten-Free Fun

http://glutenfreefun.blogspot.com/2010/08/gluten-free-fun-400th-post.html