Date:
Fri, 28 May 2010 13:31:36 -0400

Hi List Members,

I have have no financial or ownership interest in this restaurant, I was just a dining customer with my husband last night.
As a celiac I am always apprehensive to go to a new place, however my husband had lunch there some weeks ago,loved it  and asked if they understood Gluten Free.

I can happily say they do as well their staff.The server went over the menu with me to see what I had a taste for that evening and then went to chef to discuss.
When she came back with how he would cook my meal and then to trust that he will create something really good for me, I did. I can tell you that every bite of my
pan seared scallops were absolutely fantastic. Along with that was black eyed peas with parmesan cheese, sauteed spinach and grilled asparagus. If I left one bean on my dish it would be to say I left alot. It was fantastic. I had the great pleasure to meet Chef Dave and his lovely Fiancee to express what a joy it is to eat flavorful food gluten free. He clearly understands the need of separate cooking and will accommodate any dietary need. If in the area of Bradenton or Sarasota you must try this place.

Enjoy !

Dee(Diane Gonzalez Adams)

SOMA Diner
616 10th Street East