From:
The Celiac Scene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Celiac Scene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:40:48 -0700

140+ celiac-friendly fast food chains across North America, with identifying logos, links to locations, allergen guides or gluten-free menus are posted

http://bit.ly/GFFastFoodUSA

http://bit.ly/GFFastFoodCanada

________

www.TheCeliacScene.com

New to the gluten-free diet or new to town, find all the information you need on Canada’s celiac-trusted restaurants, sponsoring retailers and services catering to the gluten free. Simply from select the province, city and district from the drop down menu and DINE! Smart phones automatically access the faster mobile version of The Scene, complete with direct dialing and even directions!

_________

Safety is our #1 priority. Owned, operated and maintained by celiacs, our maps are updated daily based on feedback from Chapters of the Canadian Celiac Association.

TIPS?  Visit http://bit.ly/CFConversation for suggestions on how to start on celiac-friendly dining with your chef or server!

_________

http://bit.ly/CeliacSceneFacebook
http://twitter.com/theCeliacScene