From:
"Diane B.Jacobs" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane B.Jacobs
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:08:43 -0400

Now, as we head into the cooler days of Fall, we can savor the change of seasons and perhaps notice a alight craving for cooler weather comfort foods!

This is my "go to", tried and true gluten free turkey meat loaf recipe. It can also be sliced cold for lunch boxes. Pictured with yellow wax beans from our country garden.

Only at Gluten Free Foodie Heaven blog; enjoy!

http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/2011/09/best-gluten-free-turkey-meatloaf.html

Diane B. Jacobs, author
"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking”
http://www.CeliacDiseaseInfo.org
http://www.GlutenFreeFoodieHeaven.blogspot.com
Http://www.GlutenFreeFarmersDaughter.blogspot.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615305709/ref=cm_sw_su_dp/184-2402254-2004142