ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:29:22 -0600
I wish you could write, or email, pastors who don't know the things you
know.  If it's something he needs to hear, The Holy Spirit can reveal it.
And if He doesn't listen, that's his problem.  Thank God that He can repair
what man spoils!

Dear Lord, please correct those statements for anyone who hears such
messages!  In Your Name I ask this, Amen!