From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:18:09 -0500

 Kitchen Table Bakers is proud to have supplied samples for over 190 Celiac
Support Groups in the past year....and we will continue this service to any
and all groups that request our products.  Kitchen Table Bakers is an award
winning gourmet crisp that is always Wheat, Gluten and Sugar Free.

It is the only Cheese wafer crisp that is "Made Entirely of Cheese".  For
all the kids, our Aged Parmesan Mini Crisps are a healthy alternative to
Gold Fish type snack.

We hope that the samples we sent ..."Provided a little bit of decadence in
an other wise beige world". (a quote from the blog review "Wheat and Gluten
Free, But How Does It Taste?") Our crisp like a fine wine, burst with the
flavor of aged cheese and natural herbs and seeds.

If anyone ever deserved this product it is the Diabetics, Low Carb Bariatric
and especially the Celiac communities.

We have recently made it easier to get our Parmesan Crisps made entirely of
cheese.  900 Safeway stores, 450 Food Lion and Blooms have just joined our
distribution family for our products.  This is in addition to Wegman's, The
Fresh Markets, Nugget, Whole Foods, and many more.

Please let us know if you have tried our crisps and if your stores are now
carrying them.  If not we would be happy to supply them with your blessings.
Contact us at www.kitchentablebakers.com or give us a call at 800.486.4582.

We hope to see many of you in Chicago for the EXPO. Until them keep those
cards and letters coming......

From our kitchen table to yours,

Barry Novick

The Kitchen Table Bakers