From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 07:19:50 -0500

Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast in San Antonio, Texas is available for
Labor Day Weekend.  www.chickenparadise.com This is the first time since we
opened in 2005 that we are not booked in advance for Labor Day.

It is still hot in San Antonio, so the large pool and outdoor shower can be
very refreshing after being out and about all day!  Enjoy a few days in San
Antonio and let us pamper you with a big gluten-free breakfast each morning.
We are very experienced with other dietary restrictions.  Enjoy gluten free
lunch or dinner at one of the numerous local restaurants in San Antonio.

If you would like to consider a last minute weekend get-away,  or plan for
another time, give us a call or send an e-mail.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF B&B
606 Jackson Keller Rd
San Antonio, Texas 78216