From:
nancy cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
nancy cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:37:57 -0700

Against the Grain Gourmet is pleased to announce its two newest products...frozen, ready-to-bake pizzas!  These aren't skimpy little appetizers; they are hefty 24-ounce, 12-inch pizzas:

- 12-inch, 24 oz Three Cheese Pizza
- 12-inch, 24 oz Nut-Free Pesto Pizza

SEE THE DIFFERENCE.  Our pizzas are cheesy and brimming with taste.  You won't find a glitzy photo-shopped picture of a pizza on the front of our box.  You can peek inside and view the freshly grated parmesan and mozzarella cheese, real unadulterated pizza sauce, and our puffy golden three-cheese pizza crust.

TASTE THE DIFFERENCE.  Our milk comes from a local farm that bottles the milk less than 24 hours before we receive it.  Our eggs are delivered directly from the hens to us--you can't find them any fresher.  We use non-GMO canola oil and low-fat mozzarella cheese from veterinarian inspected cows--no growth hormones, no anti-caking agents, no mold inhibitors.  We never use any binders, dough conditioners, flavor enhancers, stabilizers, or preservatives.

MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  We take great pride in supporting local agriculture and embrace Vermont's creative economy.  Here at Against The Grain, we have developed a unique pizza made from the freshest ingredients and prepared by staff who cares deeply about the quality of our ingredients and the people (and animals!) behind them.  We work with family farms and local producers to craft an honest pizza, made of nothing but our ingenuity and simple ingredients.  When you purchase our products, you are saying "no" to industrialized food and supporting New England family farming.

Check out our pizzas and our bread products at www.againstthegraingourmet.com.
Read our blog (with pizza pictures) at www.againstthegraingourmet.blogspot.com