ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 20:36:48 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
You are a braver person than I. Being all by myself for ten days wouuld make
me feel depressed. I am usually here at home with  just Ben but I have
contact with others through email and phone calls. What in the world will
you do for all that time? They must be paying a good bit for ten whole days
study. Hope it workds out for you I know you could use the moneuy.
blessings!
Rhonda