Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:58:10 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:

CLAN THOMPSON MINI-LIST

A new mini-list of 50 gluten free products from our drug SmartList has
been posted on our website here:

http://www.clanthompson.com/home/index.php?main_page=freeinfo&do=viewcategory&categoryid=14

Categories include over the counter meds, prescription drugs, personal
care products, nutritional supplements and pet products.

The full list of around *2,273 products can* be found in our drug
SmartList software.

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs that make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items.

All information is verified directly with each manufacturer and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more information. If you
can't find your favorite product in our list, just email us. We'll research it for you and, if at all possible, include it in the next update.

VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR: Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, Palms, and Blackberries.

*******
*******