From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 09:57:59 -0700

I agree.

Has anyone also considered the ill effects on the gall bladder  eating this much
fat over time?   Yes, a person may become  thinner following the Optimal
Diet recommendations, but at what cost?

I'm still going to try cutting back on protein and upping some fat following my
instinctive eating patterns.  I don't think Paleo Man/Woman was measuring
anything.  If someone took too much of their share of the kill, they probably
suffered a bonk on the head....LOL,

Batsheva

________________________________
From: Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>

.  I would be interested to see how
people accomplish the tremendously high fat amounts without resorting to
drinking heavy cream or pouring seriously high amounts of oil over their food.
On

paleo -- according to fitday, I average about a 70% fat diet.  But my fat
gram amounts are less than half of what Kwaskieski would say is acceptable.
pumpkin seeds.  .  Adding
sufficient fat also dramatically increases calories and I'm not sure
hypercaloric diets day in and day out are good for anyone.