Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 13:07:22 -0400
It is true but only that certain things talk that don't on the TS-2000 i.e.
setting your power level.  But, since the min and max power settings beep,
you can count back or forward by tactile detents on the multi-channel knob.
So, even though power level doesn't talk on the TS-2000, just like setting
PL tones doesn't talk, it is still quite doable.

To me, the 2000 is worth the investment because of the additional features.

Steve, K8SP