VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:00:06 +1100
hi.
is this a jaws problem or internet explorer.
i designed a site.
and it reads the name of the font in a style sheet in internet explorer 7.
but when i just go to my page on my hard disk.
and coded the style rules, and put fonts.
in my style sheet.
it just says for example on a heading,
the size, but not the font name.
is this a internet 8 problem or jaws.
and how to fix this.
if you do a search for the site www.raulferrer.com/joe/
or search for joe' fruit site.
and do a insert f you will see what i mean.
how to fix this.
this is annoying.
or do i just contact fs or ms with this problem.
or do i just go back to ie 7.
please help me out if any one else had this problem.
the style sheet is in the right location and atatched to each page.
so please help me out.
Marvin.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]