From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 11:00:46 -0400
What I can't understand is how can apartment complexes find analog
appliances that are supposed off the market or very nearly so?  My complex
replaced my push button stove with one with knobs at the beginning of this
year.  It has knobs on the top back rather than push buttons on the front as
well as a knob controlled thermostat for the oven.  How is it that they can
find those, but we can't?  And digital wouldn't be so bad if they had more
audible cues.
Harvey