AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:39:41 -0700
SeneGambia Assoc. Annual fund raising with Jaliba Kuyateh and the Kumareh Band

Date: June 15th 2012
Time: 8pm till 2am
Gate Fee: $35.00
Students: $20.00 (with valid student ID)

Location: Essex Square Shopping Center
1711 Thierer Rd
Madison, WI 53704

 Best of luck at the polls guys!  You are in my thoughts all day today.

--
Peter Wuteh Vakunta, Ph.D.
Asst Professor of Modern Languages

http://www.dliflc.edu
http://tinyurl.com/FacebookSLC
http://www.vakunta.blogspot.com

"Race is the least reliable information you can have about someone. It's
real information, but it tells you next to nothing."~Toni Morrison

"There is no agony like bearing an un told story inside you."~ Zora
Neale Hurston