From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:55:42 -0800

www.glutenfreeda.com

1)Feature Article :Hot sandwiches with Udi's Bread:

.         Grilled Cheese & Pesto:  This sandwich gives an Italian flare to
an old favorite!  Easy and delicious; grilled cheese sandwiches will never
be the same!

.         Fried Egg with Pancetta &  Apricot Jam:  This is to die for!  Once
you've tasted an egg sandwich this way, you'll never go back!

.         Hot Dogs & Caramelized Apples:  This is now my favorite all time
sandwich!  We know it sounds odd, but the flavor is out of this world!

2)Feature Article: Delicious Desserts for your Valentine

.         Gluten free

.         GFCF

3)Feature Article: Best Tacos this side of the moon

4) Sweet and Dlectable Crepes with our top 3 breakfast recipes

5)Gluten-FreeProduct Test :Oh My Gluten Free! "You're My Everything"
All-Purpose Flour and "Hot Cakes" Pancake & Waffle Mix

6)Gluten-Free / Casein-Free Recipe :Coconut Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice

7 Easy Everyday Meals: 5 Great Weeknight Meals

8) Beauty and Fitness: Get Happy Tips for the Winter

9) Great Meals on a Budget: An Elegant Appetizer without the Gourmet Cost

Enjoy!

-The Folks at Glutenfreeda

We make gluten free delicious ---it's what we do!

*******
*******