From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:13:20 -0400

Looking for Gluten Free treats for Easter? Check out
myGlutenFacts.com<http://www.theglutensolution.com/beta/events/gluten-free-easter-candy-list/>for
the biggest gluten free Easter candy list. There is even a printer
friendly list to help you find all these safe treats in your stores.

myGlutenFacts.com <http://www.myglutenfacts.com> does more than just read
the label for you, we communicate directly with each manufacturer so you can
be sure that every product found on our list is safe for you.
*Every*product is updated quarterly and ranked on our GF Meter so you
can easily
tell which products are made in a gluten free facility.

Our grocery list will also help you efficiently shop for everyday foods.
Once you add products to your grocery list, they are automatically updated
so you don't have to do the work twice!
Family & friends can also shop for you without becoming gluten experts. Why
not tell them to sign up, it's absolutely FREE!

We hope you enjoy the website since it was created with your needs in mind.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter holiday,

Denis & Josh

--
Dealing with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity?
Get updated facts for the food you need. www.myGlutenFacts.com