From:
BSchreiberPR <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BSchreiberPR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 23:03:15 -0600

It was brought to our attention that we had a typo in our previous email about Sunshine Burger.

The copy should state: The company’s products also contain NO wheat, dairy, corn, tree nuts, ground nuts or eggs.

We apologize for the mistake.

Here's the corrected version:

Sunshine Burger makes great tasting veggie burgers.  They start with raw sunflower kernels for hearty flavor and Lundberg Farms brown rice for body. Then they add a variety of whole food ingredients to make five USDA certified organic flavors including Garden Herb, South West, Barbecue, Breakfast and Falafel.  The entire line is gluten free, soy free and vegan.  Sunshine Burgers are baked and browned then frozen; they can be reheated in minutes.  The company also recently earned the Non-GMO Project Verification.  The company’s products also contain NO wheat, dairy, corn, tree nuts, ground nuts or eggs.

Sunshine Burger products are sold in most natural & organic independent grocery stores and co-ops as well as many major grocery retailers nationwide including Whole Foods.  Visit www.sunshineburger.com for additional product information, a store locator and recipe ideas.  Become a fan on Facebook.

*******
*******