From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:24:14 EST

Gluten Intolerance Group's 37th Annual Educational Conference

Where: Orlando, FL
When: June 30 - July 2, 2011
Theme: Treasures of  the Gluten Free World
Venue: Gaylord Palms Hotel & Convention  Center

GIG has a very exciting program with a lot of activities for everyone at
this conference; adults, teen/tweens, exhibitors, etc.

Take a look at the Conference Program Brochure at
_http://preview.tinyurl.com/49goaje_ (http://preview.tinyurl.com/49goaje)   and see what we have in
store for you. We have several new events lined up,  including a
demonstration stage where you will be able to see cooking  demonstrations and a treasure
hunt through the Exhibitors Hall. You can enter to  win a prize each day of
the conference.

Read more about these great options via the link above or go to
_www.gluten.net_ (http://www.gluten.net) . On the home page, look for the  box that has
the following listed.

SAVE THE DATE
Gluten Intolerance Group
37th Annual Educational  Conference
June 30 - July 2, 2011
view brochure
register  online
Exhibitor Prospectus

Exhibitors and Vendors, have you not received an invitation to be at  this
year's Conference? If so, you may find information at _www.gluten.net_
(http://www.gluten.net)  website for exhibiting by  clicking on the Exhibitor
Prospectus.

Attendees may register online from our website at
_http://www.gluten.net/register.htm_ (http://www.gluten.net/register.htm)   or make a copy of the
registration form from the brochure to mail (or  fax).

Exhibitors and vendors may register online by following the  instructions
in the Exhibitor Prospectus.

If you have any questions please contact Rebecca (email
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) ) or Nancy  (email
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) ) or  telephone
253-833-6655.

2011 GIG Annual Education Conference Theme: Treasures of the Gluten  Free
World. We hope you will join us in this great event.

Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
31214 124th Ave SE
Auburn,  WA 98092-3667

Phone: 253-833-6655
Fax: 253-833-6675