From:
Evan Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Evan Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 06:51:34 -0500

 From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Gluten Free CRM:0036676
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:00:16 -0500

 After reading about Mike's Hard Lemonade being GF I checked them out. Only the lite varieties actually say Gluten Free on the package.
It still says it is a malt beverage and I was leery of that. I checked on the web site and still was not clear if it was just the lite, or all their products that were GF. Their web site explains a little bit about using fermented malt, and their unique filtration process the removes any gluten
They promptly responded to my e-mail and here is what they said.
As always, make your own descision, check their website if you like.
As for me, I had 3 of them yesterday, they were good, and no ill effects!
http://www.mikeshard.com/age-gate.phpFrom: [log in to unmask]