From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 06:33:49 -0700

Hi, friends. Just want to pass along the message below that I received when I
queried Ed's Seafood Shed in Mobile, AL. I'll let you know how it goes after I
eat there.--CurtissAnn, AL
******************

Hi  - We deal with special diets regularly - We will be certain that the
grilled shrimp on our salad is free of any items that you can not eat.  I  am
not at the restaurant this weekend, but will check all spices that  go on the
grilled shrimp to be sure. I will leave a message and speak  with my managers to
let them know to be expecting you.

If  you could, please let me know what day you will be coming in.  You can  call
the front desk at 251-625-1947 the day you are coming.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your meal.

Barbara Bridges
Ed's Seafood Shed