ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:16:20 +0200
Cayla didn't like the new dog bed at all and whined till late last night.
Then I woke up to discover her snugly on one side and my retired dog on the
other. She also wanted to play early this morning and woke me up sometime
during the night for a call of nature. It's hard work, but an interesting
road and I hope I'll grow fond of her too. I'm relieved that she's most
properly house trained. We walked with her on a lead this morning and I had
to make her follow, heel, turn, sit, lie down and more. It makes her realise
that I'm going to be the human in her life. I sure try to play with squeaky
toys so we do fun things too and hope to get the trainer's permission to
give her the occasional dog treat soon.

Thanks for reading this and praying for us.

Coco