From:
Robin Temple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:45:32 -0500
Hello folks,
   Newbie here having not such good luck with Paleo  in terms of weight
loss. I would really like to drop about 30 lbs.
   Was pretty strict with Paleo for three weeks  after Thanksgiving and
lost about 7 lbs. Felt really good as well. Then a week  before Christmas was
at a dinner party and cheated with a sweet potatoe and  potatoe dish. Had a
few drinks and ice cream for dessert. The  following day I stuck to Paleo
except I had a big dish of ice cream at  nite. The next day I got on the scale
and was horrified to see that I had gained  back six lbs. How is that
possible?
Have not been that great w Paleo this week as it is the  holidays. I want
to get back on the routine on Jan. 1.
Can anyone recommend a Paleo routine for losing weight? Should  I stop all
fruit for awhile? Limit carbs seriously? Any help would be  appreciated.

Cheers,

Rob