From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:04:15 -0400
A couple more questions for you, Ray, if you don't mind:

Where did you learn about the evolutionary advantage of religion (specific article(s) or book(s))? This is a topic of interest to me. Nassim Taleb is a nontheist who believes religion still has value and took the pro-religion side of a debate with anti-religion nontheists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jTzyj36XiA). My hunch is that most of the problems with religion have to do with Neolithic versions (aka "organized religion"), and not so much with Stone Age versions.

A friend has inquired about your book. In the book you didn't specify which type of diabetes you had, though you mentioned that your physician told you that you would have to take insulin when you were initially diagnosed, which suggests type 1. Could you confirm for me whether you had type 1 or type 2?

Thanks,
Phil