From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:39:17 -0500
I make a lot of homemade applesauce with the only added ingredients
being water and cinnamon. I had been using regular cinnamon and
adding it in the ratio of 1:100. Any more cinnamon and it got harsh.

Through my food coop I ordered a pound of Ceylon cinnamon. It was the
third one on this page:
http://www.frontiercoop.com/products.php?ct=spicesaz&cn=Cinnamon+Powder

The comments note that it is fruitier. I figured that was better for
adding to a fruit. Then by mistake I poured in twice as much as I
wanted from the bag before weighing it again. It was a ratio of 1:50.
It was wonderful.

If you click the info tab on the above link there is information on
the various cinnamon types. Then in this comment is more:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3J67RIHQ8D1CX

One option to buying it is: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00269VK20/
Where you will get the foil bag and not the pictured bottle. My coop
price is half that.

Don.