Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:31:47 -0400

Great news for those who live near a Big Y supermarket.  JD's Best gluten free pizza is coming to Big Y very shortly.  This is by far the best GF pizza.  Looks and tastes like the real thing, no after taste, crust that mimics the pizza we used to be able to eat.

So, try and get your hands on it.  PLEASE, prepare as directed on the label to get a truly scrumptious pizza.

For those of you in CT - They also make breadsticks and old fashioned fried dough/donut holes.  A local IGA market, Geisslers, and some health food stores carry their items.  Call your store and get these items in stock.  You will be delighted with them.

I have no financial interest in this company.  Rather I am just thrilled to have such a good product out there.

Sara, CT

*******
*******