From:
Doris Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doris Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:07:06 -0400

<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

In my various battles and victories with GF products (because there's many
that don't always taste so good!!!) I have to say that I've found something
that hands down will perfectly dress up any steak, fish, chicken or
"whatever you care to use it for" type of dish... Dakota Lakes Gourmet
Coating.

I sure wish someone would've told me about this sooner!

It literally makes anything taste a thousand times better and will eliminate
the blandness out of any meal.

They also recently received a rave review from GlutenFreehelp and many
similar companies I'm sure:

Here's their website.... http://www.dakota-lakes.com/ ... The product is
amazing...

Best,