From:
Amy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:10:58 -0400

Posting this for a friend who had a question regarding her elderly mother.

"I am trying to locate an Assisted Living Facility in the Cleveland/Akron
area.  My mother is 86 years old and very high functioning. Currently she
makes all of her food from scratch but is experiencing some memory issues.
I have not been able to locate a place that will accommodate a person with
Celiac Sprue.  Can you recommend a facility or provide the name of someone I
can contact?"

Thanks so much!
Amy Jones
www.logancountyceliac.org