Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 00:02:00 -0400

  Just a couple of last minute opportunities for a Gluten-free Getaways
in the next few weeks:

*  mini GETAWAY TO HARBOR PLACE BALTIMORE
    September 21~23, 2010

Including a Gluten-free Crab Feast with Crab Cakes - Gluten-free
of course. CALL US IMMEDIATELY

*  FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE - NEW ENGLAND & CANADA CRUISE
    September 23 ~ October 2, 2010

Only Two (2) cabins available as of this AD. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.

Now take a look at what we already arranged for 2011:

*  NEW ZEALAND & HAWAII TOUR
    January 11 ~ 24, 2011

*  CLUB MED ALL-INCLUSIVE - TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS
    February 5 ~ 12, 2011

*  NORTH SEA CRUISE & LONDON TOUR (optional)
    July 30 ~ August 12, 2011
    Benefit the Center for Celiac Research U of MD

Visit Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Scotland & England.

*  Deluxe Grand Orient Tour (Including Yangtze River Cruise)
    October, 2011

And MUCH MORE more to come. Let us know where you would like to
travel on a Gluten-free Getaway.

It was great meeting so many of you at the Long Island Food Fair
this past weekend.

For those of you close to Kansas City, MO - stop-on-by at the CSA
Conference in late October and say hi.

For those of you in the Philadelphia, PA area - I will be speaking
at their semi-annual meeting on October 22nd. Stop on over and say
hello and let's share some ideas on Gluten-free Dining Out and
Traveling.

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's. Receive our Quarterly Newsletter
which if offers Lifestyle information for those of us on the
Gluten-free diet. Our Members' Test Kitchen is getting lots of
interest. As do the travel tips, reader's letters, Ruth's Kitchen
and more current issues we cover. Tell us what you would like us
to put in our newsletter to make it even more worth to you

Send you Annual Membership of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's
205 Donerail Court
Havre de Grace, MD  21078

If you have any questions just give us a call at 410-939-9218.

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM