From:
Danna Korn - GlutenFreedom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danna Korn - GlutenFreedom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:23:56 -0700

Hi, everyone!

The new edition (50% new content!) of "Living Gluten-Free for Dummies" hit
the shelves last week!  For those of you not familiar with the book or
series, it's not "dumbed down" at all.  It's got everything you need to know
about all of the medical and behavioral conditions that benefit from a
gluten-free diet, as well as everything you need to live - and LOVE - the
gluten-free lifestyle.  I'm honored to have Alessio Fasano, MD as the author
of the foreword - he did an amazing job, and wrote some leading-edge work on
the subject of gluten sensitivity (as differentiated from celiac disease).

Please let me know your thoughts on the book!  I love reading the reviews,
but I also love to hear directly from everyone on this list.

Here's to a happy, healthy, gluten-free future!

Danna

Danna Korn