From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 23:16:39 -0400
    Hi, all.

I manage my personal e-mail through Outlook Express and a g-mail account.

Recently, I have been getting quite frustrated with this arrangement, in
that I seem to keep loosing my IMAP interface when doing e-mail for a long
time.  I often have to re-boot the computer, so that the imap interface
between Outlook Express and g-mail is re-established.

My wireless router connection always seems good, with excellent signal
strength.

Have any of you encounterd this problem?

Do you have a fix?

I'd like to keep my g-mail account, but perhaps Outlook express and IMAP are
not the best ways any more to access g-mail.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ