From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:53:28 -0400
I may be misunderstanding your question, but once you have locked on to
the  incoming text and are copying a station,anything you transmit will
be on his frequency and he should copy you.

beside the F keys for transmit, there is a drop down menu in Digipan
that will allow to go into TX.    Don't remember which menu, but as you
arrow down you will se "RX" is checked by default.  Arrow down to the
"TX" entry, hit enter on it and you will go into transmit.

Again, not positive what the problem is.  Perhaps turning off the "multi
channel rx" or whatever it says and  limiting to single channel RX will
help.    But maybe that's not the issue.

73, Steve KW3A