VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:41:36 -0600
I'm not sure why you think you'd be in trouble, but I'm aware of two
services that can help you with CAPTCHA's. The first is Webvisum from
http://www.webvisum.com/. This is a Firefox plug in that will use OCR
against a CAPTCHA and put the solution in your clip board.

The second is Solona, where a human volunteer will solve the CAPTCHA and
send you the solution. You can sign up for this service at
http://www.solona.net/.

Note that we're talking about CAPTCHA's, which is an acronym. It isn't
spelled "captures". I just point this out to make it easier for you to find
things with Bing or Google.

--
Christopher