VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brad Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:33:22 -0500
You can try these lists, to post to them just remove the -subscribe portion
of the subscribe address.

1. Free enterprise list: [log in to unmask]

2. Blind attic list: [log in to unmask]

3. Blind BST list: [log in to unmask]

4. Peeps Bargains list: [log in to unmask]
Brad Keller, Free Enterprise and Blind Attic List Moderator
email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: Brad-Keller1

Never is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his thumb with
a hammer.