From:
Bradley Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 21:13:34 +0000
Most days, I eat:

Breakfast: 4-5 eggs scrambled or fried, bacon (occasionally ham or sausage)

Lunch:  Meat (ribeye, pork steak, or hamburger steak), occasionally non-starchy veggie or salad

Dinner: Meat (prime rib, ribeye, pork steak, ribs, pork steak), occasionally non-starchy veggie or salad

I try to get only the fattiest cuts of meat.

I rarely snack.

Brad