From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:35:46 -0600
finally, they put the ability to adjust mike audio level in the main menu.
you used to have to get into the service menu to change the exceedingly low
transmit audio on those kenwood dual banders.
the TM V7A was particularly bad for having low audio.  the default setting
was medium, or about 50 percent.
the one thing that yaesu has over everyone else is their spectacularly good
FM audio in their VHF, UHF and dual band rigs.
I'd rather listen to a yaesu on 2M and 70CM FM than anything else almost.
73
Colin, V A6BKX