From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:08:50 -0600
well, aren't they all accessible to one extent or another?
none of them have voice out put or cw output of frequency, so they can't be
said to be that accessible...and with most of them, it's a matter of reading
the manual and following steps to program them and operate them?
with the acception of this new touch screen model anyway.
At least scanners up to this point have had physical buttons one can press
and feel and so you can follow steps, or key clicks, or whatever you need
to.
my experience is limited to Uniden and RS scanners, but they all seem to be
similar and if you follow the manual and pay attention, you can program them
fairly easily.
just like with any amateur rig out there.
73
Colin, V A6BKX