From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:34:18 -0400
Hi Curtis, I'm not scheduled to work Tomorrow,/ Tuesday.

My wife and I'll be out on the river/tubing down it, from say 10AM-late in
the afternoon  on Tuesday, weather permitting.
Why not either give me your number and I'll call you, or you can call me say
8pm Eastern? tomorrow/Tuesday evening?  Give it, and your schedule some
thought, and Let me know.
Thanks.
My contact info is as follows.

Danny Dyer,

1651 East Tugalo Street,

Toccoa, GA, 30577.

Email&PayPal, D D Y E R 1 @ G M A I L DOT C O M

Skype name, i p o d d y e r 1

Fone#s*10AM-MidnightEasternOnly/Except4Emergencys,

HardWiredHouse,Fine4IncomingCalls&

 TollFree&911OutGoingCallsOnly

*706-886-1458.

AT&TCell-Fine4FreeMobile2MobileAT&TMinutesButLimitedOtherwise,

*706-599-5413.

MagicJackUnlimitedEverythingAlthoughSomeTimes

 IncomingCallsRFuzzy&Need2BMadeAgainOrCalledBack,

*706-363-7240.

Amateur Radio CallSign, WB4I D U.