From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:57:48 -0600
Hey all:
here is a list of ham gear that a non-list member wishes me to put up on the
list.
I know nothing more about this equipment, so direct any questions to the
contact listed at the bottom of the list.

for sale:
Kentwood TS440 with VS1, includes power cable and microphone, asking $425.

Kenwood TS2000S with voice synth installed used very little, never on HF,
only on two meters, includes stock mike and power cable.  Asking $1000.

Kenwood TR7400A, comes  in original box with mike and power cable, asking
$75.

Kenwood MC50A desk microphone asking $60

Kenwood PC1 phone patch for kenwood radios, $50

if you are interested in any of this equipment, please call:
Dale Hamm at: 816-446-6165
or email:

73
Colin, V A6BKX