From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:16:17 -0700
There used to be and probably still is a Field Day locater on the
ARRL website.  The nearest would probably be offered by your local
amateur radio club.  You would probably need to contact them to find
out if they need operators, loggers, help with setup, etc.  They can
tell you what you might need to bring if you want to join in.

73,

Dave, W7OQ