From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:16:55 -0400
Hi Ed,

I had the same experience, except instead of six months, it took me about six hours. I like to say that I love cw, in spite of my best efforts to hate it. And I really did try to hate it. Much. Silly, perhaps, but when you're 14, you do silly things.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY