From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 21:18:16 -0400
I agree, but his own people called him Uncle Tom, and a White man's black
man and all that.  Bad grammar is bad grammar no matter what.  But the one
thing he said that may not be true is that the grammar they were using is
not acceptable in the business world.  Unfortunately, society is being
dummed down, and what wasn't acceptable in our day is now becoming
commonplace.
Harvey