From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:28:12 -0400
Hello everyone.  I just wanted every one of you to know I am now back home.
I got back on April 21st at about 6-15 PM.  I am still settling in a bit
after having been gone for five months, but that's all right.  It's good to
be back home, but it was also sad to leave Baltimore where I had so much
support after my unexpected surgery.  Not that I didn't have support
anywhere else, but what I had in Baltimore was more immediate, and it
certainly helped me recover.

I'd like to thank everyone for their prayers and support while I was
recovering.  All of your words of encouragement meant a lot more than words
can ever express.  Thank you, and keep me in your prayers.
Harvey