From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:45:21 -0400
I'm not sure, for a while they were fixing them under warranty for it, not
sure if they still are or what but the drivers are no longer made so now
it's more work to fit a new part in there. You can call and ask, I know that
was a common problem on some of the earlier ones, that and the mic PTT
switch has a tendency to stop working after a while too if you use the stock
mic.