Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:17:07 -0700
From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
vent coming  ........  Going back to my personal body building days , I would like to see the protein recs according to pound by pound of lean body weight. This one size fits all  stuff always sends up a red flag when  I see it.    ...................................................  IMO almost as bad as reading the results of a study then finding out the author is trying to sell you some junk,

end vent ~

Daddy always said "Never argue with an idiot.   They bring you down to their level,   and then beat you with experience."               http://imagegermanshepherds.com/  est. 1959    http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/ClassicalHomeopathyPets/       http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/TruthAboutVaccines/