Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:47:07 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
I never use RIT or xit anyway, so the control for me is useless.
when you are on the sub receiver, in VFO mode the main VFO and the
multi-select knob will both work as VFO's anyway, so the third knob is just
redundant.
I do the same, keep the sub receiver in memory mode most of the time anyway.
What I would really have liked to see kenwood put on the radio is a left and
right arrow set of buttons in place of that silly sensative knob...since it
only changes by degrees anyway, there might as well be buttons or a detented
knob instead of that piece of junk they did put on.
regards
Colin