Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:35:14 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Steve,

If the concern is the sensitivity of the knob, one trick is to put a rubber
band around the knob and  push it tight against the face of the radio.
the extra friction makes  the knob  less likely to turn  simply by breathing
on it.

Something else I heard is to pull the knob and put something like a felt
washer  on the shaft behind the knob to provide friction.  Never tried the
washer myself.

73, Steve KW3A